8.2.11 | Conversations With Mai Pumpkin (extracts from the past 6 months)



Numero une

"Oh go on"

"Ah HAHA ha!"

*snicker*
"Am waitin'....

"Give me some voice...

"Hehe"

"Don't cackle"
*barely suppressed restraint*

"Hehe"

"hah hah hah hah...

"go on, you're goin' liiive..."

*snicker*
*snicker*

"We're all listening' to you now... yeeeeeeeers"
*coaxing voice*

"Mmm-wanna know what yer saying!

*Short pause*

"Death To Mary Poppins!!!"


Numero Deux

"Salad is like ninja"

"What? That's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard! Are you actually telling me that salad sits hiding on a hillside in the tall grass looking at it's prey through binoculars, stealthily biding its time for assassination?"

"It's subtle, isn't it? Who would believe...?"

2 comments :.

  3:38 am :. Blogger stella hollered thusly:

Haha, all along I thought salad was waiting for some kind of creamy dressing to come along! :)

Hey, miss you my writing bud... :)


  3:45 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

well if you wanna see my randomness when i'm not writing a blog, just add me on Facebook. It's Opal Luna Saturnyne
and on twitter it's @TheSaturnyne ofc!

Sometimes, i'm sad, though. My recent posts will tell you why. But if you don't mind sadness with the silliness, then that's where i am

Missed your words and voice, too, lovely Stella.

S.xxx



-------
Post a Comment
-------