30.6.08 | Coffee





Now then... why don't you come and have one of these with me in my favourite cafe? You know you want to!! Yes you do! Afterwards, i'll show you my etchings (No not you Carl, eww)

S.

5 comments :.

  4:29 pm :. Blogger carlberry hollered thusly:

You keep your etchings to yourself (although the coffee sounds good).


  3:28 am :. Blogger LiVEwiRe hollered thusly:

::Pondering:: Will the coffee still be hot by the time I get there even if covered with a fine layer of dust? ;)


  7:25 am :. Blogger Linosaur hollered thusly:

*gets out a Very long straw*
Mmmm coffee! Under the coloured fishies, with those lovely ppl!

*slurps away* nom nom nom


  10:25 am :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Promise me no nonsense spongue cake and I'm there...


  5:24 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

and my spelling is tragic!



-------
Post a Comment
-------