25.4.07 | *cries*



Last week i was happy in the knowledge that i had going on for 4,000+ profile views.

This week, due to the enforced blogger update... i have the grand total of 24...

And no links to look at in my "favourites categories"

Which is how i found most of my blogger friends.

Which is upsetting.

...

...

... i feel isolated now. Damn you, Blogspot Blogger-Thingy!

*looks at ground sadly*

*ground looks back emphatically*

Still... Raar!

This!!!

IS!!!

SPARTA!!!

RAAARRR!!

(anyone seen that film yet? I watched it on an 8 story screen with high-velocity-bastard-sound{tm} and my eyes and ears are still screaming)

S.

11 comments :.

  7:18 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Oh and who put that great big fookin' bar at the top of my fookin' page????

Bah!!!!!

*really pissed off now!*


  5:11 pm :. Blogger carlberry hollered thusly:

Oh no that might mean I've lost some of my readers as well.

Or is that because I never post anything ? Ah well...

Anyway Sat (can I can you Sat ? No ? What about Satty-babes ? It's better than the things I usually call you) rumour has it you'll be getting older soon so you'd better get in touch before I go shopping (you know what happened last time).


Unless of course you're willing to take the risk.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.


  7:03 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Jeezy Creezy! Nooooooo!

Will send birthday list asap!

And no fookin' ornaments!!!

Thank-yew, Carly-warly <<<-revenge

S.


  9:55 am :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Just for you I viewed your profile, Satty-Babes!

Er, sorry, Carl got infectious...

xx


  2:42 pm :. Blogger Unknown hollered thusly:

Aah, 300. I loved 300. Did you ever check out the comic?


  3:23 pm :. Blogger TheTart hollered thusly:

Wretched Blogger! Bet my burglar works there ... he he. And they are watching my Amelie movie at work. Bother!

Smooch,
The Tart
; *


  6:41 am :. Blogger Danielle hollered thusly:

Hey there, Sat-man. Haven't been here in what seems like forever. Just wanted to let you know, my "den" is history. I had to close it down, along with anything else den-related, due to a wacko stalker. Feel free to remove that linky from your list of linkies.

That said... I've missed you! :-)


  6:43 am :. Blogger Danielle hollered thusly:

LOL... and to think, I had this unbelievable urge to call you "Sat-man" even BEFORE I read the comments calling you "Satty-babes"! hahahahaha...


  1:06 pm :. Blogger {illyria} hollered thusly:

the THIS IS SPARTA seriously made me choke from laughing. thank you.


  7:42 pm :. Blogger LiVEwiRe hollered thusly:

Do you know how many times I've lost you and found you (or been found by you) in blogland?! Well, me neither, but it's been a few and I know how frustrating it is. Very nice to see you again!

=) (haha, you're still stuck with me!)


  5:34 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

oops! sorry i took so long to get back to you all

Dani, i tried to email you back, but i fear that it did not arive

*waves to everyone*

S.x



-------
Post a Comment
-------