9.2.07 | Tourettes Syndrome: A Users Guide



CUNT!!!

(rinse)

(repeat)

8 comments :.

  10:29 am :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Ha! I used that word silently many times yesterday due to intolerable stress at work. Silently, because I have been told that occasionally my language and phraseology is not appropriate to my work setting. All I did was tell a colleague to go show their head up their arse.

Delicate little six foot 20 stone man flower that he is couldn't cope with threatening 5 foot 9 stone woman....

BOLLOCKS!


  10:30 am :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Shove their head even....!


  4:38 am :. Blogger De.vile hollered thusly:

The world is a little cruel sometimes. I am glad that you can swear and make it alright :)


  11:10 pm :. Anonymous Anonymous hollered thusly:

I'm tourette's, my dear Sat


  12:47 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

No, the word you're looking for is "Pedant" i assure you.

Welcome to my pedant baiting website.

Muha!

S.


  4:48 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Or are you admitting to being a tourette's sufferer?

If so, i must say, it's not a very good admission... aren't you meant to be calling me a fooker while bearing your soul?

tsk tsk! now get back here and do some swearing with me!

Yay!

S.x


  8:52 pm :. Blogger Starbuck hollered thusly:

Am I too late to add a few swear words?

Blinking heck.


  12:43 pm :. Anonymous Anonymous hollered thusly:

Shitsbergh!

Shizzle.



-------
Post a Comment
-------