23.9.05 | Introducing the all new singin' an' dancin' Saturnynes Lounge!



Helloooo and welcome back good sirs and ladies. Please, let me guide you around The New Lounge!

Perhaps the first thing you may notice is the ever pretty Eye of Sauron thingy, sitting all scarily in the background there like a mad uncle... nicked it from the hubble telescope archives we did... Over on the right *waves hand expansively* is a lovely lovely Nautilus shell, carefully placed to show off something symbolic and analogous (Is that a real word, btw?) exactly what, I have no idea yet. But it looks most attractive. Underneath that is the linkage, all nicely alphabetized. If yer names not on it, then mebbe you need to send me nice wine and chocolate as bribery.

Above that is the "Stalkers Section" wherein all you bloggers and bloggerettes can find out extra stuff about me and what i've been dancing badly to on my iPod (I have in fact invented a new dance style, which i proudly call "The Cretin Hop"). Do try not to drool too much here, btw... after all -i've just had the place re-decorated. I don't want pools of goo lying around in the corners, y'know!

And dahn at the bottom is the copyrights and credits and wotnot. Wherein you learn who made all of this possible, but not the price of bribery. Personally, i think i got a pretty gooood deal!

That's all for this first post of the New Saturnyne Millenium. Now go comment or face the wrath of my otters!

22 comments :.

  5:21 am :. Anonymous Anonymous hollered thusly:

Paul sucks!


  5:51 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

i never did!

Ha!

S.


  8:26 am :. Blogger {illyria} hollered thusly:

oh, i like it. can i lounge about a bit? everything just seems so yummy, see.


  10:21 am :. Blogger Aiden Truss hollered thusly:

Welcome back sir! You have been missed!

Nice new look too - must do something to update my own blog - it's looking very ordinary in comparison.
:)


  12:48 pm :. Blogger Starling hollered thusly:

Welcome back!
I baked a chocolate cake just for you! I put it over there *points* It's delicious! ..Not that I tried any. Cos I didn't. I'm just saying you know, it just looks really good..
So! Anyway!
Hoorah!!!


  1:49 pm :. Blogger Onanymous hollered thusly:

Ah, welcome back, Mr Sat!

Love the new look, very celestial.


  2:07 pm :. Blogger Herge Smith hollered thusly:

Welcome back Mr S.

Your place is more stylish than ever.


  3:24 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

OOOH! I LOVETH IT!
Very cool outer spacey thingy of a feeling.
If'n you don't mind, I'll just make myself comfortable and lay about...


  4:47 pm :. Blogger lynda brendish hollered thusly:

yay for Tam and Sat collaborations.


  5:20 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Yeah! it do look a bit good, don't it?

May i refer your eyes to the most pretty nautilus shell *waves expansively with added nonchalance*

THat bit was my idea!

*looks ridiculously proud*

=}

S.x


  9:49 pm :. Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) hollered thusly:

OMG! wow! Que bonito! (as i fall to my knees) One can never go wrong with the paintings of the universe. I promise i won't drool but i can't guarantee i won't faint. Do u know CPR?

Sorry, i didn't bring any ETOH. U never told me what u preferred to toast with. As soon as i'm off the floor, i'll go get whatever u what.


  12:10 am :. Blogger 3rd daughter hollered thusly:

welcome back! i'm a bit late getting here and all the biscuits are gone. gorgeous gorgeous work in the new lounge.

btw, i'm sorry your retinas are singing :) i borrowed the template from starbuck and had to fix the colours.


  12:24 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

Wokkid!! Which is keeweee for great shakes! n stuff!!


  12:52 am :. Blogger LiVEwiRe hollered thusly:

Fabulous, the Rev has returned! Lounging is once again permitted. although, I am quite a fan of otters... I may take chances! =) The new look is spectacular.


  3:20 am :. Blogger stella hollered thusly:

you were so worth waiting for. i'm just glad you're back, galaxies and stars and all... :)


  11:51 am :. Blogger SingleFin hollered thusly:

Dude! The Sat returns! (sits in office making crazy beat-boxing noises) oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah...


  1:24 pm :. Blogger The Prisoner hollered thusly:

Wahey!

nice new look, now you can join the 'shiny new template club' with janey and yours truly.

cretin hop eh? sounds suspiciusly like a ramones track to me...


  2:12 pm :. Blogger Starling hollered thusly:

I'm SO your Number One Fan!


  7:25 pm :. Blogger Starbuck hollered thusly:

May I be the first to welcome you back to one of my own Comments on your blog.

It's rather marvellous to see your wonderful words in freso-o-matic style, rather than eternally haunting your printed archives that I dutifully wallpaper my house with.

OK OK, I know I'm four days late, but I've been building up my excitement to explosive levels here...


  4:52 am :. Blogger Amanda hollered thusly:

oh according to the tamiam blog she did a great job and i agree.


  5:05 pm :. Blogger Motormouth hollered thusly:

Welcome back!


  12:26 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Strange! I'm sure there was a comment by Janey, lying around here somewhere...

Heya M.Mouth... i'm not sure if i've added yr blog to my links, sirr... but rest assured, i shall be doing.

Heya Iridescent! no 1 fan, eh? Totally flattered... totally!

Hi Amanda... nice to see a new commentee... yup, she sure did. Worth every squid/ every penny.

love to all.

S.x

PS: Go see Tams blog for extra amusement on how she creates blogs...



-------
Post a Comment
-------