19.4.05 | Today...



...The Saturnyne Bombs Da Crap Outta Yer!!!

oyes!

"Rain mayhem on your favourite site, with this
amusing online toy. Type in the web address and
select the method of destruction from the pull-down
menu. About as close as you'll get to Ming the
Merciless's now-legendary control panel."


It said.

On b3ta.com.

So i did!

Muhahahahahahahaha...hah! Muhahahaha... etc...hahahahah! This Evil Genius lark is a doddle.

Here's some samples of my destruction:

First i spilt coffee on you. Oops!- How clumsy! Tut tut!



Then i summoned a fleet of flying saucers to zap yours. Ooh, i bet those rays burn a bit... but don't worry, it was all for er... charity... or something...



Then i did my Noah and God Anniversary Tribute on You... (But it was reaally all about my envying you for seeing my hero when i can't)(Goddamn!)(Also: Why don't we ever get "flood" anniversary t-shirts and mugs, eh?)







Then i noticed that your blog had got mouldy from lack of use... although it's since got better... Yaay! But let that be a warning to you!



After that i saw you were celebating your blogs second birthday... So i dropped a few nukes on it to celebrate with yer. I also gave it worms... but we won't show the wormy pics... they were a bit yecchy!




More celebrations... i invited a few dinosaurs around to yours to help you celebrate yr Stag weekend and forthcoming wedding... Consider it a gift... no really!- No expense spared! And who'd have known... their colour quite matches!





And then i discovered that your blog had gotten quite overgrown... y'must have had weeds or somethin'...

From this...


...to this... in mere seconds. Disgraceful! Get a mower in! Hee!


I also destroyed several other blogs... over the course of a few pleasant and fun-filled minutes... but i began to think it was getting a bit "picture overkill" around here so stopped showing the damage.

(But if anyone wants to see what i did to their blog, then ask away and i'll update this post with more pics of evilness.)

Now get yer bloody revenge!
Shoot zer Saturnyne! Here!
.
.

32 comments :.

  4:05 am :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

ah, nice work, Sat.
however, i've no reason to seek revenge on you, as my blog has seemingly escaped your destructive urge.
you must really love me (or atleast i choose to belive that is the case)!


  4:11 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

naw, i dropped a load of eggs on yours, B! To go with yr tomato-things on toast. I just didn't wanna go mental with the pics... but i might post the rest a bit later...

No-one escapes the Saturnyne Malevolence!

Muhahaha etc... whatever... etc.

S.x


  4:23 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

Ah, could be worse than an attack of flower power... as long as there aren't any patchouli-reeking hippies sneaking in there...


  4:39 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Ther are, i saw 'em!

I also shot the crap outta your blog Jess.. all that blood looked awesome

but not as awesome as flowers.

S.x


  4:55 am :. Blogger Starling hollered thusly:

You are an evil genius, surely! I am now thinking of various 'punishments' to exact.. I mean punishments,(where on earth did the quotations come from? I swear I don't know).
Haha! I shall drown you in flowers, we'll see how awesome they are with pollen up ure nose! hehe!


  5:13 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Oh, i've always wanted flowers sprouting from my face... it'd look kinda... bohemian, don't yer think?

S.x


  5:52 am :. Blogger {illyria} hollered thusly:

lol! please don't hurt me! i bruise easily.


  6:02 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

K, Transience... you c'n have...

MOLD!

Evil grins all round, there, i think.

Oh, and i absolutely love yr blog, Transience. You write so well.
When i update this, ye'l be one of several i shall be adding to my links.

S.x


  6:37 am :. Blogger Onanymous hollered thusly:

Ooo, that was fun, although it took way too long before I managed to hit your profile pic.

And while you are updating your links, might I humbly request a less enlightening and more secretive link? Unless you are referring to my waxlike beauty of course :)


  7:41 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Hah! Candlestine was my little joke i'd forgotten about. I was beginning to think you'd never notice. =}

And but of course it shall be changed, one way or another... i'm going for symbols next. Yup, symbols. Symbols everywhere.

So you'll be "symbol something-or-other" without words. You'll look great! I hope... I expect to be told if ya don't though. We aims to please on Planet Saturnyne. Usually with guns, though...

S.x


  8:24 am :. Blogger {illyria} hollered thusly:

wow. who knew your lounge would be oozing sweet sugar spice? you are entirely too intoxicating for a pink martini. and you put the snark back in bark. thanks for the mold. i'm cleaning up my space with latex gloves now. are you allergic to latex? i hope not.


  9:27 am :. Blogger SingleFin hollered thusly:

Coffee? Coffee? Tea I could handle, but coffee....




cruel, so cruel...


  11:27 am :. Blogger broomhilda hollered thusly:

and what did you drop on my blog Saturnyne?

And just how should I punish you?

So many diabolical and debacherous thoughts come to mind...Bwhahahaha.


  5:03 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Transience! I'm beginning to suspect you sleep less than me! Or do you rise early in Norway?

Latex gloves? I tremble with er... fear. Probably.

Singlefin: Yeah coffee stains are soo hard to remove.
BTW, if you click on yours and also Tams (Nuked) blogs, one can re-enact "the damage" over and over! Don't know how i managed that, i thought i was just posting pics, but it seems i inadvertently improved/screwed up on that. i might try and make all the pics do that cos it's fun.

Broomhilda: Paint gun. And you can punish me by sending me yummy chocolate. Hee!

S.x


  5:53 pm :. Blogger stella hollered thusly:

It's soo mean, it's fun!!! The wild side in me speaks.


  7:57 pm :. Blogger broomhilda hollered thusly:

You paint gun me and think I would send you yummy choccie. Oh no, no, no.
First a spanking, then...

Bwahahahaha!


  8:06 pm :. Blogger broomhilda hollered thusly:

http://www.netdisaster.com/go.php?mode=eggs&destruction=massive&control=on&lang=en&url=http://the-saturnynes-lounge.blogspot.com/

You've been egged!


  10:15 pm :. Blogger Starbuck hollered thusly:

Can you feel it?

A hundred people rain a multiple of pestilences down upon your photograph...


  12:34 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Stella? You have a wild side? Who'd have guessed? Heheheh!

Teufel. Satanyne? Good idea! I shall be the nemesis of Santa! The Anti-Santa! Oh yeah, and i threw a dozen meteors at yr first, shot the crap outta yer second and stung the other one with evil wasps.

But my dear Broomhilda, i quite assure you that my suffering would be immense as i scoffed the yummy chocolate. Oh how i would suffer as i devoured every last piece. Yes. Immense suffering. Like The Popey, only with a less snazzy hat.

Hey, you egg'd me! Fiend!

Starbuck: Funny you should mention that, i was wondering about this 'ere headache.

Aah, my blog suffers for its sins... it's almost holy. And quite quite refreshing.

S.

Whos next?


  1:35 pm :. Blogger Lizzy hollered thusly:

OMG! This is so absolutely cool! Trust you to find something like that on the vast expanses of the world wide web. :P

Ah. Fun fun fun. *destroys a great many things*


  4:42 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

I knewed yer'd like that, Lizzy!

S.x


  1:23 am :. Blogger Herge Smith hollered thusly:

That was kinda fun, subverting the erm... whatever with the thingy and that.

Nice work.


  3:21 am :. Blogger {illyria} hollered thusly:

ah. but then the question is: am i really from norway?


  3:42 am :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

NOT MOLD! GADS!
How horrific and...entirely suitable. Glad THAT wasn't permanent!


  4:13 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Cheers, Herge. Great profile pic, too. Wish i'd thought to nick something like that.

Transience... Whaaa!?

*looks astonished*

Ye'll be telling me yer a truck driver called Dave, from Stevenage next!
But that's ok, i'm actually a cartoon character from a little heard of animation called "Die Saturnyne!- You Filthy Filthy Swine!" and i really do look mono like my profile, too. I get murdered inventively and several times in the cartoon, incidentally. But i keep coming back. It's difficult being an immortal cartoon character, y'know. I often tire of life. but the only way i can find release is if every copy of the cartoon is destroyed.... sad, i know. But i endure. Manfully.

Cece It's ok, if you ever have mold problems in future, Transience above is great at removing stains and the like. In fact, i'm tempted to offer her a job as my personal assistant and cleaner for a week as she has a great pair of latex gloves which i would undoubtedly "admire" for the entire week... and possibly longer... I reckon a million/hour should be enticing enough? (Transience?)

S.x


  10:23 am :. Blogger The Prisoner hollered thusly:

two dozen comments! By Jehovah!!
oh wait, .S. makes up half of those himself (sneaky!)

i used to have a similar program but not as cool as that!


  10:34 am :. Blogger Herge Smith hollered thusly:

Thanks for the comments over at mine.

Appreciated - hey you get a ton of comments, mind you it does look like you put a little more effort into your blog the usual 'my life is rubbish' bloggers, which is fine for them just BORING.

Anyway the profile pic is by my close personal friend Anthony Gormley - I call him Tone, and it's a snap of 'Fields for the British Isles'(1993). I'm orange clay figure 3rd row in 4th on the left.

Check him out here;

http://www.antonygormley.com/

I'm defo up for blog linking - I need the fucking traffic for one.

Cheers


  2:48 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Hey Prisoner! What're yew sugesting? Lol

Nah, i just decided to try and answer everyone on a one to one basis is all. The comments are still above my old average though, which used to be 2.

Thanks Herge!

A friend of Mr Gormley? Excellent! And thanks for the info.

S.


  3:06 pm :. Blogger lynda brendish hollered thusly:

I totally shot up your blog with a bloody gun. twas great fun.

very therapeutic, too.


  6:38 pm :. Blogger broomhilda hollered thusly:

Ok Saturyne, time for a fresh post!

Better be soon...

I have heard the carrots plotting, something about taking pumpkin to the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago...

I thought I had better warn you.


  8:17 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Me! you did, did ya? Well i stomped on ya with dinosaurs!

Broomhilda: Awww! but i'm still enjoying this one!

*pouts*

Anyways, the next one is probably all about da elecshuns going on over here and i need ta think about it...

Alternatively, it could be a post for all you ladies out there! In which case, i need to go scouting arond the net for "that which is required". Ahh, the lengths i go to to please my "fans"

S.x



*grins salaciously*


  8:29 pm :. Blogger broomhilda hollered thusly:

You're so cute when you pout.



-------
Post a Comment
-------