12.4.05 | Best Mr Man in the World. Evah!



During the course of one of our wild and rambuctious Yahoo tri-conversations* some time ago, Tam and i found ourselves making Mr Men on some website or other (No i can't be arsed to go and find it for you... i'm being lazy today. Try Google or something. Off you pop.)

Anyway, it seems i took a snapshot of mine using Hello. I stumbled across the pic today while sorting through my image archive...


I see him as a kind of transvestite hard nut Mr Man, who'd just as soon stomp on your pretty face with his glam "fuck-you-up" boots, as share make-up tips. Or mebbe both at once.

I think my fave other Mr Man was Mr Jelly. I identified with him a lot. I would have liked Mr Messy, too. but The Man got him and tidied him up. Splitters!

And did anyone see the telly progs? As narrated by the wonderful Arthur Lowe? They were even better than the books... *sigh*

Right, i've had enough of this reminiscing bollocks! I must be getting old. Next post, i'm gonna blow yer blogs up... oyes. See if i don't!

Addendum Bollocks The Prisoner found the place where we make Mr Men. Props to him for finding it again. But minus a zillion for reminding me why i didn't go back after clicking onhis link... that voice.

Tiny Appendix Thing
*meaning to have three conversations on the go at once. With each other. They'd be the stuff of legends if anyone published them... especially for the awful spelling...

13 comments :.

  12:02 pm :. Blogger 3rd daughter hollered thusly:

i confess to buying a boxed set of all the mr men books for my nephew so that i could read them :) mr tickle will always be my favourite


  12:23 pm :. Blogger Motormouth hollered thusly:

Mr Bastard. I like that. Excellent!


  4:58 pm :. Blogger Starbuck hollered thusly:

Arthur Lowe was the perfect Mr Manarrator. He brought such a lovely... Mannering'ness... to it.


  7:46 pm :. Blogger broomhilda hollered thusly:

Mr. Bastard is breath-taking!


  3:21 am :. Blogger Starling hollered thusly:

I love the pigtails!


  8:01 pm :. Blogger PPQ hollered thusly:

yeah...Mr Bastard's a goody...I liked Mr Messy, who was just a scribble. Oh and Mr Tickle.


  5:58 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Yeah, i'm gonna blow yer blogs. An' shoot them! An' burn them!

And i hope to have pictures to prove it!

Complete with exclamations!

Like this:

!!!


  9:25 pm :. Blogger stella hollered thusly:

..still looking for my mr. man...he could be anywhere...


  12:15 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Heyyy, Stella... how about...RIGHT HERE!?!?

*grins flirtily*

S.x


  6:22 pm :. Blogger stella hollered thusly:

you got my hint (wink, wink)
the greatest mr. man evah


  8:00 pm :. Blogger The Prisoner hollered thusly:

oh stella!
stella-ha!

i've got the interpol song in my head now, and it wont go away.

what about Mr Hobo, i could see that working!


  6:54 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Yeah! Then it'd be Mr Inga!

Pris'ner! I think we've done that one. lol

S.


  3:45 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

But Mr Teufel!

Oh, all right.

She's safe... for now... Muhahahahaha!

=}

S.



-------
Post a Comment
-------