6.3.05 | Oops!



So much for my super-swift and awesome next post... i've bin a wee bit busy...

I'll be right back!

Tomorrow probably. Unless i happen to be verr verr drunk/hung over.

Ah, sweet booze!

Sloe Gin! (A rarity!)

Failing that, gin or vodka mixed with, er, stuff.

Or some expensive and dry red vin. Or some cheap and sweet red vin.

Although, i must confess... my days of heavy imbibing are behind me. So nowadays, it's one glass and i'm anybody's! Yaay!

So do ya want me, baby? Hh? Do ya? Do ya? Cool!- So just sign this form (Ignoring the bit about losing yer immortal soul; that's just for effect)... here... and here and i'm all yours...

Heheh!

S.x

2 comments :.

  7:37 pm :. Blogger my sun sets to rise again hollered thusly:

Is this a drunk post?

I always make them and delete the next day.


  5:38 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

What? Delete my own foolishness? now where would the fun be in that?

It's entirely possible that i was excitedly pre-drunk as i wrote this post... now there's mania for you.

S.x



-------
Post a Comment
-------