12.3.05 | Limbo! I'm in limbo!



For some reason, i'm unable to post comments on other peeps blogs.

I keep getting "Blog Not Found" type messages as soon as i do! Egad! The rotters!

This makes me doubt my own reality! (Not difficult to do)

And if you haven't yet seen my post below (About being an Evil Genius), please comment on that one instead. It's much more fun than this small one, and goes further to reinforcing my awesomeness, which shall surely receive Royal Seals of Approval and other sorts of official recognition any time now. Probably even get its own trademark, too...

love,
S.

4 comments :.

  6:10 am :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

yeah, i guess it was a prob with blogger, cos i was getting the same message when i went to other blogs and some people were emailing me that they couldn't comment on my blog. but, apparently it is fixed, as i am commenting now!
no Royal Seal of Approval for you- it's not good enough! they'll have to make something just for you, one of a kind. :)


  7:14 am :. Blogger Aquila hollered thusly:

Had the same problem with blogger this week. Think they were changing settings to the commentary system. All I had to do was to republish my blog - seems everything is working fine now.


  6:07 pm :. Blogger Starbuck hollered thusly:

Christ, yeah, I've had all sorts of problems, especially with photos1.blogger.com - I blame the profile avatars for grinding the Comments to a halt whilst hotlinking images from photos1. Or something.

Oh, and if having trouble after changing yer template, try republishing just the index first to get things going.

And if the Blogger GUI is not working properly in your browser, close the browser down & open another one. Perhaps.


  1:28 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Oooh! It actaully loaded for me!

Sending you a big hug

You absent friend/xxx



-------
Post a Comment
-------