4.1.05 | Um, i don't like to ask for advice, but...



So, lovely blog-person...

Ya wake up seven days in a row with oodles of yummy-tasting blood in yer mouth and no obvious reasons for said blood...

On the 8th day, there's none... or very little...

Would ya still book an appointment with the doctor on the 9th day?

I have felt very tired and run down recently, but am thinking this is due to my insomnia and a few other reasons, like anxiety...

Not sure what to do. Doctors or not doctors? Dentist perhaps? Wait and see?

I'm so indecisive about these things... i hate being a bother when there might be nothing wrong.

Sometimes i wish the whole world would just fuck off and let me sleep. These sleeping tablets are a waste of fucking time... doesn't matter how many i take, if sleep won't come, it won't...

Yours apathetically

S.

12 comments :.

  10:45 am :. Blogger Lizzy hollered thusly:

To the doctor's with yeu! Just to save you another week pondering if you should go or not.

*gives you a good thump on the back* Take care yeah?


  11:52 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

You waited SEVEN DAYS to make a doctor's appointment?!


  12:13 pm :. Blogger Shannon hollered thusly:

I am a registered nurse, and although I really can't tell you what might be wrong with you, I would guess it is either something dental, or more likely (if your gums aren't bugging you) it is gastric reflux of a bleeding ulcer. The bleeding could cause you to be anemic, causing you to feel tired, run down, and have trouble sleeping. If it were due to gastric bleeding it could potentially be life threatening, because the majority is probably going through your digestive tract, and so the bleeding isn't as obvious. If your bowel movements are dark, that is also a sign of that. I would recommend going to a doctor...they can check you for anemia and these other things I mentioned, and if it is only a dental concern, they can refer you to a dentist.


  12:18 pm :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

please take care of yourself and see the doctor! :)


  12:54 pm :. Blogger The Prisoner hollered thusly:

go to the docter dammit! it would be most inconsiderate of you to die on us!


  3:44 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

Go to the doctor. NOW. Please?


  7:55 pm :. Blogger stella hollered thusly:

Hey Sat, I'm quite absolutely terrified of MD's, myself, but if I could, I'd take your hand and go with you on the doctor visit anyways... =)

Be safe and well mate!

Cheers,

Stel


  8:26 pm :. Blogger Danielle hollered thusly:

Get your ass to a doctor and stop f#cking around, young man. Don't make me come over there! >:(

Seriously... I agree with the nurse (was it Zen? I forgot already). If you are waking up with enough blood in your mouth to notice it, seven days in a row, it is very likely an ulcer that's causing it.
Being that I don't have insurance and medical costs are outrageous, I don't go to a doctor unless I'm close to death, lol. That said, I still urge YOU to go.
Please take care of yourself.


  9:01 pm :. Blogger my sun sets to rise again hollered thusly:

Going on the assumption that this is your own blood, to the doctors with you, better safe than sorry.

If you've started having allergic reactions to garlic and crucifixes, then I think you're past help.


  2:31 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Right right. I hear yer all. Yr comments are all appreciated. I've made a doctors appointment for later today.

Will keep yer all informed as to my impending death or life and such... while i am not afraid of death, i have to say i am not one to lightly walk away from a relationship of any kind.... so, i'm most unwilling to leave behind all the people i've met via this humble blog... at the very least, i'm taking you all with me!

(Yee-haa! Wheer'es mah danged shooters!)

If it relieves anyones stresses, there was no yummy blood in my mouth today...

And Zen! Who'd have thought you were a nurse! Much respect and gratitude for yr knowledge... it (almost) goes without saying that your words more than anyone's have convinced/terrified me into action. *grins charmingly*

Lovely to see you appearing here again, Amanda... i'm looking forward to our next conversation with delight.

Bye for now dear peoples...

S.


  11:34 am :. Blogger Aiden Truss hollered thusly:

Waking up with blood in your mouth?

Hate to ask the obvious, but do you find sunlight painful and do you have an aversion to crosses, silver and garlic?
:)

Hope everything's OK mate!


  5:45 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Funny you should mention that, but i haven't seen the sunlight in months...

Glad ya dropped by geezer, cos i lost yer website. And looking at yer profile, am able to drop in again...

=]

S.



-------
Post a Comment
-------