1.1.05 | Spinning A Yarn (Alternative Re-mix)




When to make the cut?

Yes.

It's a ball of wool.

It's... symbolic! Honest! No really! And anyone who even remotely suggests that i am a dancing liar and/or am being too clever and obtuse for my own good, or even lazy, (even if it's completely true) i shall demand satisfaction of! Pistols At Dawn, all that jazz. (Note: The Saturnyne's rules of duelling: Pistol, the word herein/hereon/hereafter denotes the allowance allowable of any weapon up to the size of howitzers and other self-propelled artillery pieces)

!

Oh and i may, in a fit of pique, possibly delete anyone who even vaguely wishes me a "happy new year" in the comments. Worse, i may even reply with scathing and bitter sarcasm and ironic wit. Why stop now, just when i'm hating it?


It may be deduced that i didn't have a good start to the New Year. That would be most astute. Tchah! Night Life? I've had more fun sticking me hands in the plug socket. So let's move on, shall we? Admire my wool! Then admire my Pot Pourri below...

Or suffer the consequences!

Addendum Thing
While i might not have had a good New Year, it seems Some peoplehad a most entertaining one. Great Picture, Andy. Scary as hell, but great.

6 comments :.

  7:34 pm :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

don't feel bad, Sat. my new year came in badly as well. i had a few drinks, but wasn't feeling well enough to get drunk. i have a cold, and i think i made myself worse by forcing myself awake until midnite. i watched the ball drop on tv (woohoo) and then headed straight to bed. C fell asleep on the sofa early around 9pm. i didn't want to wake him (he would be cranky), so i got no kiss. i've been in bed off and on all day, but now i think i'll have a shower. C wants to see a movie and grab a bite, even tho i am unwell and in a horrible mood. he wins a cookie for trying to make me feel better, tho.
**big hug to you**


  7:58 pm :. Blogger Onanymous hollered thusly:

I thought that some of the metaphysical imagery is particultaly effective and that the lack of depth-of-field not only accented the textural matrices, but also seemed to counterpoint the surrealism of the underlying metaphor of the photographer's compassionate soul.

(Are lightsabers exceptable?)


  11:23 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

What a pisser, B! Feeling ill is a right misery. Hope yer feeling better enough to make that movie. Something with comedy, i hope? Laughter is always a big healer to me.

*hugs back

Onan.

That is one of my most fave comments ever on my blog...

"compassionate soul" *chuckle*

"Light sabres"? Sure... hmm... i bet i'd still make the humming noise, even with a real one... it's just too irresistible.

But why stop there! Let's have Imperial Star Destroyers, too!

Yours with grinningness

S.x


  3:55 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

My NYE was a rerun of the theme 'lose your illusions'. The cocktail of stimulants I had planned for the evening were a little thrown by the copious amounts of beer I consumed, and I didn't dance at all in spite of expectations. What did I do? I sat on a couch out the back of the bar and talked shit.

As a result I still feel like shit.


  2:15 pm :. Blogger Lizzy hollered thusly:

Awww poor buddy, hope the rest of the year goes fabulously then. :P


  1:16 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Oh it will, Lizzy, it will. THe only way is up. Up and away!

So let's move on, folks! I see more requests being filled on the next post. bollocksed if i know who for at the moment... but i think they're shots of this area... So i guess it's B... and some other personages... Danielle? Stella? No kimono pics, yet, Cece.. it's too flamin' cold for Kimono's!



-------
Post a Comment
-------