9.1.05 | The Saturnyne Is Sleeping Awhile...



S

"Flowers gathered in the morning,
Afternoon they blossom on,
Still are withered by the evening:
You can be me when I'm gone."

15 comments :.

  2:57 pm :. Blogger Lizzy hollered thusly:

Oo. Whats this? Looks like Dream taking a nostalgic stroll through Destiny's gardens.


  4:57 pm :. Blogger my sun sets to rise again hollered thusly:

But if I am you, who will be me?

Is this the end?


  7:39 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Yes.

But i'll let you know when i come back. It won't be forever.

Goodbye and much love.

S.xxx


  1:22 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

I thought i'd better add this so no-one worries.

I won't be gone very long. Days, as like as not. I just need rest. And sleep. I promise to tell every one of you the moment i return...

S.x


  5:25 am :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

sleep and refresh...sweet dreams to you.
we'll all be here for you when you return.
take care you!


  11:10 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

Ah there you are. Come back soon. xJ


  11:34 am :. Blogger SingleFin hollered thusly:

I've seen that picture before somewhere... what is it?

Have a good snooze S, dream us something fun!


  3:55 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

Sweet dreams, dear Saturnyne. Sweet dreams.


  5:32 pm :. Blogger stella hollered thusly:

'Show me, Show me
how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream' she said
'The one that makes me laugh' she said
And threw her arms around my neck
'Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you'

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream

...just like a dream...


  9:14 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

That was beautiful Stella...


  9:14 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

Oh and I mean I know its the Cure...but well timed is what I meant.


  5:17 am :. Blogger lynda brendish hollered thusly:

Ah yes - come back soon, or we'll have withdrawl. First Tam - now you, I don't know how to cope...

and thanks for the comments on my blog while i was away - it's nice to see that someone other than my boyfriend reads my blog still :)


  12:49 pm :. Blogger Lizzy hollered thusly:

*offers a hug*


  10:26 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

The pic is Daniel, incarnate as Dream from Sandman 'The Wake').

Take care my love, and mail me if you need virtual hugs.


  10:37 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

pps...I love The Cure's Just Like Heavan too...

'Spinning on that dizzy edge, I kissed her face, and kissed her head, and dreamed of all the different way I had to make her glow. Why are you so far away, she said - oh won't you ever know that I'm in love with you. That I'm in love with you."



-------
Post a Comment
-------