7.10.04 | The Saturnyne Takes A Cigarette Break



Having a time out for a few days, dear people.

Going to be sad and hate the world.

But mainly sad.

Apologies.

S.

:footnote thing.

'tis only for a couple of days, me darlings. My batteries need recharging and i've had a rotten day (/week/month/season/year/decade/life/multiple lifetimes of pissy reinarnations)(Just joking. Probably)... , which has put me on a downer.
I'll probably be up and bouncy by the weekends end.

S.x



7 comments :.

  4:07 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Take care, and you know where my mail box is if you need a hug or a rant xxx


  7:18 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

Noooooooooooooooo!
Take me with yooooooooooooooooou! I want to smoke (I quit 3 months ago) and shut down for a few days! I'm seriously stressing over here...(sob!)


  3:35 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

Stop by the backyard, daylight savings is engaged and it's full speed ahead for summer. Good times guaranteed. :)


  1:08 pm :. Blogger SingleFin hollered thusly:

Take it easy matey. If ya fancy a surf, drop on by!
sf


  10:15 pm :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

i totally get where you are coming from!
you recharge, and come back to us brighter than ever!
i need a break as well, but now's not a good time. too much happening at the mo.
take care you!


  4:51 pm :. Blogger Lizzy hollered thusly:

Take it easy dude? Or not. Whichever comes first.


  10:22 pm :. Blogger my sun sets to rise again hollered thusly:

Have fun.



-------
Post a Comment
-------