21.9.04 | Sex Test! (100% accuracy guaranteed)



...Unless your name begins with a "C" and then unfortunately you need the "What Root Vegetable Am I? " quiz.



... i did have to take it a few times... just to be sure... i guess it's only about 33% accurate if you're a Saturnyne...

Us Saturnynes are a strange breed, y'see... not of this Earth... WE make love through bold use of tentacles and spores...

So far i have fathered many perennials at garden centres, and "had" the odd squid off the South coast... just hope the Child Benefit Agency don't come knocking... it'll all get very complicated...

=}

"proper" post due soon as i get my otherpc sorted... it's being a bastard, an' i've given it a good talking to...

12 comments :.

  6:51 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

Hey, there you are. I may take your test; but not while I'm at work. Which I am. Although my brain is at approximately 15% capacity so I'm toddling off home for a nap very shortly. Aah.


  4:37 pm :. Blogger SingleFin hollered thusly:

Good grief! It was right! And quick, not like those other ones. Woohoo!


  8:49 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

THATS not a kitty.


  12:20 am :. Blogger Carl Berry hollered thusly:

It turns out that I'm a parsnip.


  1:25 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

well spotted!

=}


  4:35 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

well spotted! (2)


  9:37 am :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Whilst you are undoubtably a manimal, you is also a star.

Much love /xxx


  9:00 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Well spotted! (3)

*smugness*


  10:59 pm :. Blogger Cece Martinez hollered thusly:

Somebody stop me! I can't stop looking at that HUGE TREE TRUNK PENIS! I am fascinated by it! I need help. Please post again soon so that HUGE TREE TRUNK PENIS won't be the first thing I see anymore! aaaaaaargh!


  2:09 pm :. Blogger lynda brendish hollered thusly:

By god, don't lumberjacks have anything better to do than carve humoungous, veiny penis'?


  3:25 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

No.

Ya should see the forests after they've been through.

Hundreds and hundreds of finely carved giant penii all swaying slightly in the winds...


  4:46 am :. Blogger lynda brendish hollered thusly:

"penii". heh-heh.

< / beavisandbutthead>



-------
Post a Comment
-------