11.9.04 | Mad Pussy Luxuriating




Prudence ...using a Canon EOS5 slr

She likes rubbing up against things... or did when she was alive... *sigh*

Check those teeth out! Barmy cat!

5 comments :.

  5:00 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

Prudence looks lovely. I want to read your list of stuff from Singlefin but I should get back to work so I'm just going to give you this link I found ... cute huh!!


  6:35 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

nice link.... awww... poor cat, tho'... being made to dress up like that!

Glad you like Prudence. She was a wonderful wonderful cat.


  5:44 am :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

really gorgeous kitties!


  5:53 am :. Blogger b hollered thusly:

thanks for visiting my blog! photography is my favorite hobby (and my cats are my fave subject), so i will be posting many of my pictures over time. i hope you will visit and comment on more of my photos, as i am always looking for feedback. i've enjoyed your blog and bookmarked your site! thanks again!


  6:07 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Hah! Well, it just so happens that i've done the same bookmarking thing with your blog!

touche! (um, everyone imagine that the "e" on the end of "touche" has a little squiggle or something above it, as i can't be arsed looking for it...)



-------
Post a Comment
-------