27.8.04 | La la la la laa laa LAA LAA LAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! la la la



La la lala, dum-di-dum, ho-hum....

What?
Whaddyawant?
It's just words. Nothing of relevance here today, ay ahm having one of Dr Seuss' Grey Days is all. That's my favourite of all his books... "My Many Coloured Days".
AND
It's pissing down. Nothing to do. No- it's not real piss obviously, silly! Neither would it be real spit if i said "hey boys an' girls, it's spitting". And i'm not going to discuss the issues around phrases like "It's raining cats and dogs". So there.
Rainy day, dream all day.
First line to a Hendrix song that was. No, i can't remember which one. (laughs)

I discovered my old Zoom guitar fx processor today. Haven't dared plug it in to see if the poor dear is still working after all these years... i need to get practising on my Ric again i think... 'tis good therapy... hmm, woulda showed yer pics of the yummy fireglow on my baby, but the Rickenbacker site seems not to be responding. Ah well...

for anyone who's curious, my guitar style is something like a cross between Slowdive, Godspeed You Black Emperor! My Bloody Valentine, Seefeel, and Nico (Of Velvet Underground fame).

Done badly. Haaaaah! Feel my pain! Yerss! Feel ittt! And hear it. Also! And then it can become your pain too. You can thank me later. With money. But no hitmen this time please. It takes simply ages to get the blood outta the carpets...

As am currently bored to death, will accept any offers of a conversation on MSN, ICQ or similar. (see e-mail address on profile re: offers). Will not accept responsibility for state of your sanity afterwards though. Will almost certainly talk bollocks the whole way through conversation. Entertaining bollocks perhaps, but still bollocks...

There you go. That's all folkses... oh... apart from this: At home With The Richies which i found on blogjam.com . Does it involve swearing? Have a guess... go on, have a guess!!

Quick Update Type Thing: It seems that i'd mistyped the email in my profile. Apologies for anyone who's tried to get in touch. The problem is hopefully now corrected and i am now available for all kinds of misdemeanours. Unless your name is Carl and then only on Saturdays using a suitable pseudonym...

8 comments :.

  1:29 am :. Blogger Jason hollered thusly:

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity


  1:33 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Bloody Hell, that's gotta be a record for the quickest response post...Ever!
EVER!!
and again
EVERRR!!!!

Cheers matey!


  4:48 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Y'know if you hadn't posted that, i would never have known that my email address was wrong. THank-you!

I wonder if that means the spam-people will find me now! Eeek!


  9:20 pm :. Blogger Marlene hollered thusly:

Hi, Sat

I hope you´re less bored now. I think Mariana is getting better !... Thanks so much for caring.


  9:59 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Ah yr more than welcome, dear lady. Besides, wouldn't the world be a colder place if we didn't look out for one another occasionally?

Am more than glad my humble words were of some comfort to you. Am utterly delighted that the babe is starting to feel better! Hurrah!

=}


  5:06 am :. Blogger Jessie hollered thusly:

Wow, my flamate has a Zoom guitar fx thingy. It's been sitting on top of his speaker and amp beside our front door for about six months now. Kind of like the fender strat sitting behind a chair my room for oh, about a year, waiting to get strung. I figured I'd try and learn the acoustic first. Yeah, it's coming along actually, thanks for asking!


  4:11 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Yeah, acoustic guitar is beautiful, i do believe nearly all my favourite music is acoustic in one way or another; one of my best friends is an astounding guitarist and recently spent £5,000 on a classical guitar when he was living in Spain. He's a git and plays classical (see the Daemonic Keystave link for the site he owns down the right there), jazz and everything else. If he wasn't such a fabulous person in lots of other way, i'd really hate 'im! Heh!


  5:44 am :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

weird, i'm SURE i posted a reply to you this afternoon Jessie... bloody blogger!

AS much as i like my zoom for it's intense reverbed delayed overdriven effects... the best thing about it is the headphones and the string tuner... no more parents/neighbours whining about Marshall 4* 12 valve amp stacks and their unsubtle rawk volume. Um, i had to sell the amp in the end...

And i love acoustic guitars... methinks it's a sign of talent if a rawk musician can do his/her songs stripped to the bare bones...



-------
Post a Comment
-------