6.7.04 | The Saturnyne does it in Chinese. Ah, how?! (He's a groovy guy)



繁體中文。今天在我的譯者幫助下, 我刺殺其它語言。我的舌頭是更好更多崗位隨後而來, 在今後幾天當我感覺疲倦。我是偉大的在床! 仍然。

Honest!
(Smiles in the kind of calculated fun way that guarantees people walk across the street to avoid).

Gahh! I need sleep. Lots of nice lovely sleep. I not well. I can feel myself decomposing.

I really need to get a regular links column up on this blog soon...

6 comments :.

  1:24 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

May I wiggle my finger in your oozing eye socket?


  3:30 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

OUCH! Oooh, yr so romantic!!

Er, only if i can slather my tongue through your brainfolds. (Heh! Even in death there is diversity)


  9:24 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

Diversity in decomposition, my kind of chap! Wolves = "The Wolves of Time" - another William Horwood epic to bring tears to the eyes. Literature really becomes sublime in the man's hands...


  9:26 pm :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

ps...just been reading concersation with a pumpkin...I LIKE Pumpkin. Especially curried with spinach.

happy veggie Janey...


  9:39 pm :. Blogger The Saturnyne hollered thusly:

Aaaaah! You can't do that to Pumpkin!!! Pumpkins my bestest friend!!!

not read the "Wolves" one... i might have to go and root it out now
(From Waterstones in Manchester... the local area has rather a sparsity of bookshops ={ it's all terribly sad)


  7:36 am :. Blogger Ginger Doll hollered thusly:

I am truely blessed...directly across the street from my shack (no castles here...) is a truely wonderful family owned bookshop where they will order anything in within a day. I'm their best customer (so my rewards card tells me!), and a short scuttle in either direction brings you to 3 magnificent second hand bookshops just crammed with gems to be smuggled out. Plus we have a huge second hand book fair (and records and tat) every Sunday just down the road, coupled with strong lattes and poached egg....a girl could spend her whole life wallowing!



-------
Post a Comment
-------